With winter approaching small animals are looking for warm places to stay with lots of food available. Please be sure to keep doors and openings to your trailers closed to prevent them from making a nest in your lunch area, as small rodents have the potential to spread disease and bacteria.
Winter Summit Site Best Practices:
- The fall “freeze/thaw” season is just around the corner and winter right behind it. Assess your work area throughout the day and address hazards as you see them.
- Stock up on Shovels, Brooms, Ice Scrapers and Rubber Mats for Offices and Vehicles
- Keep Sand/Site Approved De-Icing Compounds Accessible
- Ensure work areas are free of debris and contaminants prior to snow
- Review Emergency Response Plan and follow the Buddy System
- Review Safe Work Practices and Procedures
Share This Article
Subscribe to our RSS Feed. What is RSS?