Winter is not over yet, watch your step! Falls are among the leading cause of death in the workplace. They can cause a crippling injury or even be fatal. Protect yourself and others!
Top causes for slip/trips/falls:
- Tripping over an obstacle
- Falling from heights
Protect yourself & others:
- Slow down, keep your head up and watch where you are going.
- Wear appropriate footwear for the task at hand.
- Ensure adequate lighting in the place you are working.
- Housekeeping-do not leave tools, equipment or materials obstructing the path of workers.
- Ensure fall protection is worn when required.
- Maintain 3 point contact when climbing ladders, scaffolding or stairs.
Share This Article
Subscribe to our RSS Feed. What is RSS?